June 16, 2007

baby come back to me..


signed in to blogger.. but totally forgotten what i wanted to do.. stuped.. sighs.. baby.s phone kena rampas by his parent ady.. :( cuz of his report card results.. well~ i.ve been through days where i was super screwed up.. days where i thought love was everything and studies mean nothing..-.- yeah.. damn imature i know damn dumb.. but wtf la.. i was once naive.. daddy kept my phone ground me and wtv u can think of la.. yeah.. damn torturing lorr.. i even bought an maxis line.. for fcuks.. and find a old phone and use it at night.. rebel i was.. but damn.. i can.t live without my phone and the calls and chats.. he even took away my room phone.. but it didn.t made me study any harder or wtv also la.. so kinda pointless..


fell asleep while waiting for baby ytd.. useless gf.. yeah.. sorry baby.. feel bad that i can.t be by his side to cheer him up.. guess the scolding was terrible yesterday.. :( think i am damn emofied now.. nvm.. can go let it out on stupied driving later.. i hope..

waaaa.. i want my baby back.. :(

No comments: