June 24, 2007

Just another update ;)

Boyfriend said he'll blog for me. But. See. He didn't. Tsk tsk. Shakes head* not reliable. Just joking. He told me wei shen me le. :) so here i m bloging using my cacated phone as i m not allowed to use d com. :( sadnya~

nothing much happened today. Was practically sleeping d whole day. Yeah. Did i mention. I gave up on studies. Heck. I can do no statistic or whatsoever probability cockanalshit. N i don't understand economics anymore. Not as if i did in d first place. Accounts. Myob. I don't know how to function It either. C how crapy everything is now. :(

the other day while jwei was fetching me back. I asked him bout his blog. Why like so dead no updates wan. He said need inspiration ma. I don't blog like oh hi today i ate asam laksa. Bla bla blah. I corrected him. No la. U should blog like that. I ate tom yam ytd during break n guess what i got chocked by it n i can feel d mee goin up to my nose n u know right. Kena chocked by spicy food is so terrible. Than he started laughin. Yeah. That was what happened. N he told us *baby n i* in d car. Pris, i know u don't know how it feels to get chocked on spicy food. Ngek~ xp

better ciao now. So sleepy i can sleep again. Sighs. I wan more holidays!! N more shopping. Giggles. :) n of cuz more money. X D.

No comments: