June 13, 2007

dum deee dum~

mummy came and fetched me back from college just bcuz i complained too damn much about getting my hair cut.. i just realised it is just too damn long.. ~_~ so on the way home she asked me call the saloon to ask what time they close.. suddenly she asked.. wait.. what day is today? i said erm.. wednesday.. oh no.. they are closed today.. -.- wtf.. i so excited and all ady damn potong lorr.. but nvm.. can always go another time.. bahh..

reached home earlier than usual cuz no need wait for j.hwei to fetch.. so i msged daddy and told him my results..
* my results not for report card la.. just the mid yr * daddy.. i wan reward!! love u take care!!
haha.. u might think why the hell she wanna msg her dad.. is she kuku or sth? no i am not.. daddy.s in germany for some exhibition.. and i missed him.. i was expecting a reply like.. okayh.. i will get u everything you want.. *grinS* and of cuz i love you too.. but he never.. hmph. break my heart.. sniff.. he just said *well done.. congratulations* well..~ i rmb last yr on my bday i evern msged him ask him sayang me more.. sorry.. i am still a manja kid.. but it.s okay.. daddy loves to manja me.. ♥

baby.s gonna pinjam me his memory card reader + adapter + psp cable tmr.. weee.. can upload photos ady.. xD giggles.. i hope the old man beau remembers.. ;) beau is a new word my sis taught me.. while i was reading moi.s sis fav HOT mag.. i asked her.. hui.. what is beau.. *thinks in hear : issit boyf ah* aiyoo.. boyfriend larr.. ey, how u tahu wan.. cuz i read story books? wtf i also got read wan lerr..

just now i told darling chuen :
chuen, u know mah.. ppl go library borrow books relevant to their subjects i borrow adobe photoshop oh.. -.-
u know what she reply? damn zha tou :
chuen worst oh.. never go library before.. -.-
haha.. kinda reminds me of the first time i wanna borrow a book from library.. i was thinking shyt.. how to borrow wan.. obviously can.t just walk out from the library.. than i saw pris.. asked her.. she stared at me.. * u never borrow books before wan ah.. chun wei.. than she gave me instructions * haha.. thanks pris.. hearts~

anyhoo, the b and c classes are super duper cold.. i wonder how those a levels punya ppl can tahan lorr.. sit inside there a lil while also shiver like siao ady.. and i am not the only one.. whole class was shivering.. damnit

and ooh yeah.. i am gonna go practise piano now.. sighs.. anyone wanna teach me how to practise? me don.t wanna fail again.. sighs.. *super long sad face* jingLebeLL!! H.E.L.P *screams*

No comments: