June 7, 2007

gOt TaGgEd bY darLing muNnz <3

Post this sentence. Name hot girls and guys you know (min 10). Rate them and state their status. Then tag 5 people.


ryan <3~>
the bestest boyfriend anybody could ever ask for.. sayang me loads.. and i lovey him duo duo.. was always there when i needed him.. been through all the good and bad times together.. * mwahx * never fail to make me smile and melt my heart :)
rating : +10 million/ 10 xP
status : he.s mine.. what do you think macha? x)

LeE weN chao
had always been there since form2.. my kor kor.. haha.. i know he is younger.. but.. who cares..
ratings : 10/10
status : single and available.. *up for grabs*

LoUis Oh LiH HeRnG ^^
my eMo partner, kaki lang.. haha..
ratings : 10/10
status : sayang his baby girl loads.. obviously taken.. ;)
Gan ZheNg RoY
bakes the best cookies ever.. he has the famous amos recipe yoo.. ;)
*he baked me cookies when i was emo, teman me whole night when we didn.t even know each other* awws.. nice guy..
rating : 10/10
status : up for grabs
isAaC Lim *sth sth* oopS.. sorry zack
gives good discount when u purchase com stuffs from him.. ^^
ratings:10/10
status : back up.. he is my bi.s baby..
sOpHiA gEh SieW wEe
my zhui ai de bi <3>

bestest bi anyone could ever ask for.. was always there when i needed her.. will always wipe my tears away when i cry loves passing me handkerchief.. *giggLes* fetched me all the way to baby.s house to patch things up.. what more can i ever ask for? heart u loads bi.. :)
ratings: 10/10
status : zacks. baby girl.. couple i look up to ^^

SoO yOnG HuI
my sister
short and sweet.. she.s the best.. feeds me food and take great care of me.. always acts like an elder sis.. awws.. love u loads!!
ratings: 10/10
status : single and available..
jOaNne Yap TiEn cHuEn
my darling mean girL
she is on her way home from aussie now.. was always there for me when i needed her.. gives me great advice even when she is so far far away.. * i will never throw chuen away de ok? * ai ni yong yuan..
ratings : 10/10
status : up for grabs ;)

LoO sUk MunN
beLoved darLing <3>
her sms makes me smile like an idiot.. misses her loads.. haven seen her in months.. ;'(
ratings : 10/10
status : up for grabs.. xP
VicKy ^^
good at html, photoshop, make up and everything.. u name it.. shes got it.. wOoT!
ratings : 10/10
status : ooh.. she just confirmed.. and yes.. she is available.. xP
5 ppl i tag:
* sOo YonG hUi
* PriS
* DarLing cHuen
* JinG xIu
* ZheNg WeI
chell just msged my saying our pm is a bitch cuz he is marrying another woman yet still say his love for his wife will remain as strong as ever..
i agree with her.. and i think he is the most useless pm ever.. argh.. bloody useless man.. fan guai lar..

No comments: