June 30, 2007

Why does it feels like d time today pass so slow wan. If only everyday it feels this way guess i won't be that lazy anymore. Gees. :)

don't feel like sleeping yet. Don't know why. Guess cuz i m emo ba. Hmm. I shall stop playing with elmo for elmo is emo. :p

i wonder how it feels like to walk alone in d dark. Around d neighbourhood. Romantic? Wtf. I think its scary laa. Haha. Crazy.

i shall blog till i fall asleep? Hmm. Maybe. Xs.

ooh. N i finally understands how besties feels all these while. I guess besties will for-ever- be besties. Always feels d same n go through d same shit just that i m in bigger deeper n never ending shit. :X hecK. We r on d same sampan. Lets drown together ;)

speaking of drown. Have u experience almost getting drown before? I have. Few times. Fucking scary i must say. N everytime u close your eyes that scene will come back n haunt u. :( sighs. No wonder i haven been to swimming pools for longg. :S

beloved bi. Faster drive home n accompany your angelbi. Sniff.

i wanna look for new transport to go n come back from college. Anyone wanna not charge me? I'll hop into your car n give u a hug? Haha. Dream on. I hope i pass my driving test. God knows when will i be taking it n if i pass d i hope my parents won't so crazy monitor me for months or years. Gosh. Time to look for car n propose to daddy n mummy d. :) i know z4 is out. Hehe. I m thinkin of mini cooper. But dream on la xiang. Dream till rooster lay eggs also u'll never get that damn car. Deng why not. :( so cute. N i think it will be d only car looking good in hot pink. Pls. Not those lala pink u c of cars around. I think that pink is damn fucking ugly lorr no offence. Aiya just buy kancil only la KNNCB. But too bad i hate local cars. Oops~ :)

i hope time will be faster tmr especially during piano lesson. Grr. N i wann go driving. I wanna go speeding n let everything out. I won't mind if i get killed. Wait i do mind. Can't bear to leave all my beloveds. Oh. But in case anything happens. Rmb xiang love u ok? <3~ ;)

how long have i been craping d. Not that long only right. Hmms. I m bored. Bring me out! Bi i wanna go out with u again.

darling chuen. :) your mail made me so happy. Especially d title n d content. Wahahaha. Though it sounded wrong. But i likey ;) thanks for everything mean girl. Long time never call u that d hor. Haha. Wait till u come back i call more. So faster come back hor? XD N study hard darling. I know u can de. Mwahx. Jia you. U'll do well super well in your test de. X)

hmm. Where is that someone when u need that someone? Not there. Well. Used to it d. At least better than being scold for nothing ba. Oh yes. I m your beg utk lepaskan geram kan?

i have an idea. :) i shall go log on to msn n c whos online. Toodles!

thanks for reading all my ketams. XD. do stay tuned for more. ;) haha.

No comments: