July 4, 2007

because i am a BITCH

when we were supposed to do our economincs research thingy in the library.. this is what i ended up doing.. ~_~

but heck.. i am not the only one.. pat is playing her friendster while wei is blog hopping.. ;)

i am wearing the top darling chuen got me from aussie.. hehe.. me feel so loved by her.. why? cuz it says.. *someone who loves me very much went to AUSTRALIA and got me this shirt* the australia word was emphasis okayh.. just copy paste from the shirt.. ;) even the colours.. xD haha.. i bet the people around me must be thinking whats wrong with the girl.. keep looking at her own boobs.. siao wan.. very attractive meh now.. -.- aiyoo.. i sayangkan my own boobs cannot ahh though it ain.t attractive at aLL.. :P

anywoo..i lovey u very muchie too darling!! hearts~

baby : why your shirt got FITCH wan?
jing : because i am a bitch..
;)
the end~*
xD

No comments: