July 21, 2007

not exactly reckLess.. :S

with totally no driving experience of auto car before.. i drove jiu hwei.s car.. drove back from college.. haha.. yeah ryte.. drove from tmn megah to baby.s castle.. ;) it went fine till i reached this junction near the boys house.. didn.t wanna use the super scary slope so instead i used another way.. i didn.t stop at the junction cuz the stuped kelise is still quite far away.. so i accelerate and i almost kill both of them.. heck.. the kelisa was so damn closse.. *according to both of them* and jiu hwei yelled at me.. the first thing both of them said was your not gonna drive ANYMORE ,i am not letting u drive.. i bet i scare the shit outta them but the only thing i did was laughed.. -.- yesterday was the first time i saw jw acting not like his usual self.. he was damn gan jiong in the car.. i asked him to put his hand at the hand break incase anything were to happen.. oh well.. i told mummy i drove and she wasn.t happy with the idea.. and when i told her about the pre-accident thingy she said i bet they both were "lian qing chun bai-ing" muka pucating at that moment.. lalala~

today i drove mummys car.. :) hehe.. daddy was supposed to fetch her from section 14 but he allowed me to drive.. damn scary.. super alot of cars.. i was being kind hearted to let one car cut into my lane.. and suddenly all the other cars followed.. damn wtf ryte.. bully me.. hmph.. my parents were busy pressing their legs acting as if they both had a break with them.. super funny i cant stop laughing till kena marahed few times.. the scarriest part was.. i drove at the seriously damn wrong lane and almost bang the car coming towards me.. at first the fella flash lights at me.. i thinking what the hell is wrong with u.. go away i wanna go straight.. suddenly daddy asked me break.. than i realised oh shit.. i am so dead.. i tot he was gonna ask me come down from the car and he will take over but he never.. gwadd.. that was damn f*cking scary.. but i reached home safe and sound.. so thats all that matters kan.. ;)

went to collect the sis.s hairy potter book.. haha.. damn nice the front cover i like.. have u seen the childs edition wan? damn jeng.. yong suii.. and.. whats the point of not selling the hairy potter books cuz of carrefour and tesco.. didn.t u all know that their hairy potter memang cheap like siaL wan? oh well.. stuped people.. aiyoo besides.. not everyone like soft cover books wan mah.. brainless people.. :/ there are people who are willing to pay the extra bit of cash wan laa okayh.. siaL.. but quite good also lorr.. cuz no jam at mph just now.. imagine if they release the book surely damn alot people wan.. ngek~ XD

*correction*
sis said the hairy potter book sold at tesco is hard cover wan worr.. so worth it to buy.. if ur a potter fan.. ;)

can somebody please teach me statistics ahh.. waaaaa.. i really don.t understand anything about it.. pass year papers i don.t even know like a quarter of 1 question.. :S seriously i prefer calculus lorr.. sighs*

accounting teacher is damn sarcastic.. i don.t like.. so wat if i allow my friends to copy my work.. at least they did ask me to explain how i got the figure and deng.. they even corrected my mistakes.. baahh.. whatever.. seriously.. i like mrs ngam more..

yesterday around 10 huai nian called.. he said he is coming to pass me something darling chuen asked him to pass to me since before she went back.. said sorry for the late delay.. i happily waited for him till 11.45.. i walked out the gate and know what i saw? i saw darling chuen!! hiding at the side of my gate.. at first i thought i was dreaming.. i thought he brought me some plushie of chuen.. but than i ran and hug her.. so so so haappy..!! yay.. i love surprises :) hehe.. sorry for dressing like some aunty.. hair was so messy and i was wearing sleeping pyjamas cuz plan to sleep right after hn pass me "something" hehe.. i heart darling chuen loads.. when chell told me she is coming back soon i thought it would be in october or something but i didn.t know her soon is so soon.. oh well.. i am happy that she is back.. although i will be busy the whole of next week.. :( nvm.. after my exams we go out everyday hao ma? hugSs* ♥

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
both of them were outside my gate yesterday.. :) hehe..

darling besties.. sorry i couldn.t go for ur dinner tonight.. daddy didn.t allow me to go.. and he don.t trust my driving.. i mean i almost accident both the days i drove.. samo wanna drive his mercs worr.. yea ryte la.. sure drop into longkang ade wan if i do so.. :S oh well.. i know i damn noobie la.. :p

going car shopping tmr.. maybe.. weeeee~ i hope they get the civic soon.. than i can make-over for my car.. i hope.. haha.. but for now.. gotta stress for one week first.. why? see below..

monday-maths test
tues-nothing yet
wed-accounts test
thurs-piano *sighSs*
fri-econs crapp..
~_*

No comments: