November 29, 2007

disappointed

so you are disappointed. big deal. as if i.m not. i can.t believe you hung up on me. oh well. it doesn.t matter anyway kan? i am NOT your girlfriend. so why even bother.

you know what.i seriously think that we are so not meant to be.

nothing i did was ever right in ur eyes. NOTHING at all.

so i guess this is goodbye.

you deserve someone better. someone other than me. someone that will never disappoint you.

yes. i know i am useless and hopeless.

sorry for hurting you.

sorry for everything. i guess it wasn.t enough.

i believe you are definitely better off without me.

have fun living without me.

i hate the fact that i still love you.

but i believe love isn.t supposed to be this way.

no you did not screw up. i did. it happens all the time anyways.

i know i am not good enough. i am sorry.

but you know what. i need my freedom too. and my friends.

maybe things changed. we just didn.t wanna accept it.

i am sorry it had to end this way.

maybe it is the best way out.

goodbye my love.

No comments: