June 19, 2007

Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up

j.king said i looked sexaayy..
pris said my cutl is niceeeee la and asked why i made it sound so dreadful worr its still long and nice.. awws.. thanks gurl..
wei said it really suits me and it.s nice not so "kembang" *thanks for everything babee..*
pn nor said its nice and good to have a change.. hmms.. sounds emo to me.. :S
hunter said i look more mature *nah, priss.. go perm also larr.. than won.t look so chiidhish can enter club d.. ;)*
and the otherss said it was nicee..
except for my parents.. -.-

yea so.. almost everyone said i look preeti-err.. i know i very ugly la.. -.-

everyone likes my new hair but mee..

okayh.. stopitalready..
fine.. i am starting to try to love it..


today yesterday few ppl did their tutorial.. boyy.. there were damn good.. i think i am so doomed tmr.. :(

oohh.. did i mentioned.. i think i made the sky rained yesterday.. for everytime i cry.. it started raining.. jiuhwei said sky also cry with u wtf.. sorry if i basahkan u ppl.. :D

i skipped damn kao alot of classes just now.. okayh la.. don.t melebih.. it.s just accounts and malay.. cuz i lost my purse.. i know it sounds fake but trust me.. i even cried like a baby.. siao.. i must.ve made a fool outa myself.. everyone was looking at me.. baahh.. cried cuz i emo+everythinghitmeatonce=burst and me don.t wanna loose the things baby gave me.. sounds ridiculous.. i was so lame i even called my daddy and cry.. oh my yongxiang when are u ever gonna grow up.. stoap crying and be independent la wtf.. too badd i guess that day will never come.. :x

okayhh.. i heard alot of things about ppl having a break or taking a time off.. wtff la.. stop it already..

p s ♥ bi just taught me something super cool yesterday!! :D now i can lock my phone adee.. i mean it can auto lock and need enter pincode only it will unlock.. woot.. it.s like a dream come true.. always wanted to know how.. i know i am a damn jaccoon.. ohh and yesshh.. bi fetched me out yumcha cuz i was emoo.. and the yumchaing session made me high on miloo.. omg.. it rhymes.. xD

`i am not aLone

No comments: