June 21, 2007

sex education.. ;)

sooo i did my stupiedd tutorial just not.. and i think it sucked.. cuz i kept looking at the damn paper.. and blahh.. tongue twisted.. :( i think she is gonna fail mee.. she kept blasting me with questions like nobody business..

*why didn.t u interview the educators?*
*even u at such age knows that sex education is about importance of family values, i am sure educators will know that too so why hasn.t sex education been implemented yet?*
*and loadss more*

first of all me didn.t know need to interview them wan.. damn wtf.. i am not doing my masters or phd.. plus i don.t think those kolot closedd minded educators will answer my question.. they will prolly just gimme the wtf look and ask me to go back study about relevant things.. maybe some might even say why u damn the horny wan.. why u wanna know all these kinda things.. aiyoo ur too young lar.. go learn ur abc, 123 first laa.. -.- baaahh. i wanted to tell her owh i am sorry but it ain.t in the scope of my goddamn research.. but i didn.t larr later she shoot me with lagi more question and i will prolly faiL so badLy i can.t believe it.. :S

yeah.. blame me.. i didn.t practise.. i wasted time photoshoping my bullshit clipss.. total waste of time.. but i think it.s not that ugly.. wahahhaa.. wanna see my slides? wtf.. ayte.. i will post it up soon.. and u all will know that sex education should be taught in schools especially msia.. ;) but than i doubt it..

haha.. i actually thought she was gonna ask me.. err.. so whats oral sex.. how does it happens and her reaction will be like groost out after i explained but too badd she didn.t ask.. cheh.. or maybe she malu to ask? wtf..

okayh.. i am not emo now adee.. everything is fine noww.. :) daddy only gave me 30 bucks despite i lost 65.. why ahh itu orang taylors so loww class wan.. so rich ade samo wanna steal money.. shakes head.. sampah masyarakat man.. next time work as pengutip samaph den dai sei.. who knows.. they might me able to find cash in the sampahs? :D

daddy said i had an expensive miloo.. cuz i lost it after i bought a packet of supposingly 1.20 milo.. it.s now.. 66.20 adde.. wtf.. but i think all my life the amount of miloss i drank cost more than that.. miloo can unemofied me.. ;) bi feels the same waay too.. :p

p s ♥ lucks baby in ur practical few mins from now.. hehe.. i loveyy you.. :)
p s s ♥ jinglebell.. don.t cry don.t emo.. mwahx..
p s s s ♥ wei.. cheer up ayte.. *sayang*

No comments: