June 21, 2007

indulging in moi own worldyy

xanga is being a beech therefore can.t login can.t even view ppl.s site.. baahh.. and i am so boredd now.. i.ve been rotting in the library since about an hour ago.. yeah.. i know i just blogged just now.. like few hours back.. i am good.. :D

pet pet is listening to music on headphones and boyy there are so loud i can even hear.. ~_~ i wonder how her ears survive.. eekkx..

i do shop online bytheway.. but only from cheeserland.com/wardrobe only bought 2 tops there and the beau got it for mua.. yeah.. gold digger i am.. i don.t deny it.. but he spoils me loads.. :p

yeeling go check it out and see if u find the top u asked me few months ago.. and i am not lying.. :)

why ah the library com can.t play music till u plugg headphone in wann.. so lousy.. even my 7 yrs old laoyar com also more canggih.. -.-

so sienn.. i.ve got 11 econs questions to do.. gotta help my sis with sth.. and gotta practise piano.. hmms.. i think tonight no need oi oi addee luu.. :(

i miss going to my 2nd home aka baby.s place.. it.s like my playland.. i get facinated everytime i goes there.. yeahh i am a damn jaqoon.. ;)

i hope ur class ends faster so we can go kill time.. weee.. xD

p s ♥ i found a new way to wear my heels.. :) haha.. so gary and king.. is my heels nice? LOL.. inside joke*
wanna know what i did? while they were reading mr. tong.s notes i held my heels in my hand dangle infront of them and asked :is my heels nice?
it sure did made them laughed.. i enjoying seeing them laugh while reading..
i am pure evil.. thankyouverymuchie (:

No comments: